OAMC provides comprehensive division-wide administrative management, direction and support. We make use of cutting-edge technologies to optimize operating procedures, and respond to real-time challenges with innovative strategies to streamline business processes and daily operations. Administrative team members and program support staff serve as points of contact for the 13 division offices, and perform the daily administrative tasks for the entire division.
OAMC Administrative Management Services
- Manage the budget, personnel, procurement, space, property, travel, and other administrative functions
- Develop policies, procedures, and guidelines that streamline processes to promote efficiency and consistency of daily operations
- Analyze and evaluate operations to recommend and implement improvements
- Create customized SharePoint-based document libraries for sharing files among offices for administrative operations
- Create customized technologies to dynamically route forms for efficiency of operations
- Formulate and execute action plans in response to business and management problems or initiatives, directives, regulations, legislation or other issues that may require administrative action or have administrative implications
- Coordinate the Program Support Working Group that supports administrative management for each division office
- Advise the DPCPSI Director, Deputy Director, Office Directors, and staff on developments in administrative management and their implications and effects on program management
If you need additional help, please contact us for assistance locating the desired support.
This page last reviewed on September 23, 2019