COUNCIL OF COUNCILS
Council of Councils Working Group on the Use of Chimpanzees in NIH-Supported Research - WebEx Meeting
December 27, 2012 (11:00am-12:30pm EST)
- Welcome and Roll Call – Jim Anderson, the Hill Group
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure – Betina Orezzoli
- Draft Report Sections Review
- Emerging Diseases Subgroup
- Colony Management Subgroup
- Process/Implementation Subgroup
- Discussion of Final Presentation/Report – Co-chairs
- Upcoming Meetings, Calls, Events – Hill Group
- WG Call -- Tuesday, Jan. 8: 12 - 1pm (PST)/ 3 - 4pm (EST)
- Council of Councils Meeting – Jan. 7 or 8
- Council of Councils Meeting – Jan. 22
Final report to Council of Councils
- Report Development Timeline (Reminder)
- Dec. 27th: WG Web Ex meeting.
- Will need call specifically focused on any issues arising.
- Jan. 3rd: WG meeting, if needed.
- Jan. 7th: Final report circulated to WG members.
- Jan. 8th: WG teleconference.
- Jan. 14th: All comments compiled from WG members and document finalized.
- Jan. 14th: NIH to upload the report to the Electronic Council Book (ECB).
- Jan. 22nd: Final report/presentation to the Council of Councils.
This page last reviewed on April 3, 2017