Slide Presentations (June 20, 2014)
Council of Councils Meeting
June 20, 2014
- NIH Council of Councils, DPCPSI Update (PDF, 10 slides)
James M. Anderson, M.D., Ph.D., Director, Division of Program Coordination, Planning, and Strategic Initiatives (DPCPSI), Office of the Director (OD), NIH
- Using the IN-SPIRE Clustering Tool to Characterize Portfolios and Identify Potential Overlap (PDF, 22 slides)
George Santangelo, Ph.D., Director, Office of Portfolio Analysis, DPCPSI
- Aquatic Model Resources Funded by the Division of Comparative Medicine/ORIP (PDF, 7 slides)
John D. Harding, Ph.D., Program Director, Division of Comparative Medicine, ORIP
- A Zebrafish Model for the FA/BRCA Pathway and Connecting Fish Medical Models to Human Health (PDF, 7 slides)
John Postlethwait, Ph.D., Professor of Biology, Institute of Neuroscience, University of Oregon
- NIH Director's Update (PDF, 26 slides)
Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D., Director, NIH
- Council of Councils NIH Reproducibility Initiative (PDF, 13 slides)
James M. Anderson, M.D., Ph.D.
- Common Fund Concept Clearance (PDF, 22 slides)
Elizabeth Wilder, Ph.D., Director, Office of Strategic Coordination (OSC), DPCPSI
- The 2014 Review of Process and Management of the NIH Common Fund (PDF, 23 slides)
Working Group Co-Chairs:
K.C. Kent Lloyd, D.V.M., Ph.D.
Janice Clements, Ph.D.
This page last reviewed on March 21, 2017