COUNCIL OF COUNCILS
Council of Councils Working Group on the Use of Chimpanzees in NIH-Supported Research - Conference Call
December 11, 2012 (3:00pm-4:00pm EST)
- Welcome and Roll Call – Jim Anderson, the Hill Group
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure – Lora Kutkat
- Approval of Minutes from the Nov. 13 and Nov. 27 meetings – Co-Chairs
- Discussion of Awarded Project – All
- Discussion of Colony Management Subgroup Report – All
- Discussion of Review Process Subgroup Report – All
- Update on Emerging Diseases Subgroup Meeting on Dec. 7 – Alan Barrett
- Upcoming Meetings, Calls, Events – Hill Group
- WG Call-- Thursday, Dec. 20: 9 - 11am (PST)/ 12 - 2pm (EST)
- WG Call-- Tuesday, Jan. 8: 12 - 1pm (PST)/ 3 - 4pm (EST)
- Report Development Timeline (Reminder)
- ~Dec. 10th: Early draft/working document. Combining all key elements of report circulated to WG members.
- Dec. 18th: Chairs receive comments from WG members and begin to compile final document.
- Dec. 20th: WG teleconference.
- Will need call specifically focused on any issues arising.
- Jan. 7th: Final report circulated to WG members.
- Jan. 8th: WG teleconference.
- Jan. 14th: All comments compiled from WG members and document finalized.
- Jan. 14th: NIH to upload the report to the Electronic Council Book (ECB).
This page last reviewed on April 3, 2017