We are pleased to announce that iSearch version 2.3 has been launched!
iSearch is NIH’s next-generation portfolio analysis platform, providing comprehensive, easy-to-use access to a carefully curated, extensively linked data set of global grants, patents, publications, clinical trials, and drugs.
New features that will be available the next time you log in to iSearch include:
- Increased functionality in Table View:
- Ability to select / remove records from search results
- Access associated PDF documents from Table View (e.g. Progress Reports, Summary Statements etc.)
- Transfer PMIDs to iSearch - Publications from Table View
- Table sorting remains for entire session, not single views
- In Record View, the Find Similar Records feature opens a new, interactive window with results
- Search partial grant numbers in iSearch – Grants module
- Charts within portfolios now show fiscal year in chronological order
- Approval year added to iSearch - Drugs module
- P42 grants no longer included in RPG filter
- Status 70 Type 3 applications are now included in iSearch - Grants
If you require access to iSearch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we are interested to hear what you think about the tool. The v2.3 functionality has been added as a result of feedback from users. Please let us know what you think by using the ‘Submit Feedback’ button in iSearch, or use email@example.com to email us.
This page last reviewed on July 2, 2019