At 6701 and 6705 Rockledge Drive parking lots, the building owner has marked designated parking spaces that may include, but are not limited to, TENANT PARKING, VISITOR PARKING, RESERVED PARKING, HANDICAP PARKING, NO PARKING, etc. Any space not otherwise marked is designated for TENANT ONLY PARKING.
Tenants must have a valid NIH parking permit issued by ORS displayed in their vehicle at all times in order to park in the parking lots. Parking hangers must be displayed without obstructions. Parking hangers must be hung from the rearview mirror and dash board permits must be placed on the drivers’ side dashboard. Vehicles with no permit or failure to display the parking permit properly, may result in the vehicle being towed from the premises.
Visitor/Guest: A person who is NOT a tenant in the building as a permanent duty station.
- Visitor/Guest parking is only allowed in spaces designated for “VISITOR/GUEST PARKING.”
- Tenants are not eligible for Visitor/Guest Parking.
- All Visitor/Guest must obtain a valid temporary parking plaque from the guard’s desk located in the lobbies of either 6701 and 6705 Rockledge Drive. This plaque must be displayed on the driver’s dashboard at all times while vehicle is parked on the premises.
Additional parking can be found at nearby public parking garages
- 6720 Rockledge Drive, Bethesda, MD 20817
- 6700 Rockledge Drive, Bethesda, MD 20817
- 6555 Rock Spring Drive, Bethesda, MD 20817
This page last reviewed on January 27, 2023