- Administrative Hub - A collection of administrative links for NIH staff.
- Conference Services - NIH Events Management provides comprehensive conference/meeting support services for NIH conference facilities on the Bethesda campus and surrounding locale. Conferences require prior approval. See NIH Efficient Spending Policy.
- Employee Assistance - The EAP provides personalized consultation, short-term support, referral and follow up services to enhance personal and professional.
- Forms - The forms management program maintains all NIH forms, develops new forms, reviews and approves new forms, updates the forms website, coordinates changes to forms and maintains MC 1730.
- ITAS – Integrated Time and Attendance System for NIH staff.
- IT Accounts - Recover your lost password at IForgotMyPassword
- IT Service Requests - Online Request: NIH IT Service Desk,
Phone: 301-496-4357 (local),
- ListServs - Connect with other NIH staff members who have similar interests. There are list servs from scientific to gardening topics.
- MyPay - includes an overview, news, updates and Information for new employees.
- Operating Status of Government Offices
- NIH Headquarters (main campus visitor information)
- Shuttle Schedule
- Smartcard (Login)
- Training - Before signing up for training, staff must get supervisor approval. Mandatory online training such as ethics, purchase card, green, etc. are exempt.
- Travel - Travel.com, NIH Travel Portal, 2008 HHS Travel Manual and Matrix of Changes (OFM Transmittal No. 331), Single Trip Request $10,000 or More (OFM Transmittal No. 351). Travel and NIH Efficient Spending Policy: Use of Appropriated Funds for Conferences and Meetings, Food, Promotional Items, and Printing and Publications.
- Yammer - An innovative collaboration tool for NIH staff.
This page last reviewed on March 16, 2018