You are here
Office of Administrative Management and Communications
Innovative & responsive strategic business solutions & services for DPCPSI
The Office of Administrative Management and Communications (OAMC) is under the Deputy Director's Office for the Division of Program Coordination, Planning, and Strategic Initiatives (DPCPSI) and provides administrative management and communications support to DPCPSI offices. DPCPSI is in the Office of the Director (OD), of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
The office was formally established in 2013 and created to streamline business processes, and to promote consistency and best practices across the diverse offices within the division. The OAMC's two teams -- the Administrative Management Team and the Communications Team -- support the division through stakeholder-focused and performance-driven services.
OAMC provides services to DPCPSI programs and offices in the following areas:
- Administrative operations
- Communications coordination
- DPCPSI-wide and trans-NIH special projects
OAMC plans and directs administrative management functions within DPCPSI and provides communications guidance, coordination and resources. The office also advises senior leadership on developments in administrative management and communications and their implications and effect on program management. Read more about us.
- Office of AIDS Research (OAR)
- Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research (OBSSR)
- Office of Disease Prevention (ODP)
- Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS)
- Office of Portfolio Analysis (OPA)
- Office of Program Evaluation and Performance (OPEP)
- The Office of Research Infrastructure Programs (ORIP)
- Office of Research on Women's Health (ORWH)
- Office of Strategic Coordination (OSC)
- Sexual & Gender Minority Research Office (SGMRO)
- Tribal Health Research Office (THRO)
- Office of Administrative Management and Communications (OAMC)