- ORIP Home
- About ORIP
- Science Education Partnership Awards (SEPA)
- Division of Comparative Medicine
- Division of Construction and Instruments
- Office of Science Education
- Research Funding
You are here
Welcome to the Office of Research Infrastructure Programs
The Office of Research Infrastructure Programs (ORIP) is dedicated to supporting research infrastructure and research-related resources programs, and coordinating NIH’s science education efforts.
Together, ORIP's programs support researchers with resources and research-related resources they need to improve human health.
Office of the Director
Division of Comparative Medicine
- Comparative Models
- Genetic, Biological, and Information Resources
- Nonhuman Primates
- Small Business Opportunities
- Career Development Opportunities
- Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings
Division of Construction and Instruments
- Shared Instrumentation
- High-End Instrumentation
- Research Facilities Improvement
- Animal Facilities Improvement
NEWS & EVENTS
- PAR-14-005: Animal and Biological Material Resource Centers (P40)
- Latest Guidance on Resuming Extramural Activities: Blog and Guide
- Updated Timeline for Late Resubmission (-A1) Applications to PA-11-197 "NIH Pathway to Independence Award (Parent K99/R00)"
- NOT-OD-14-003: Guidance on Resumption of NIH Extramural Activities Following the Recent Lapse in Appropriations
- 13th Annual Merial-NIH National Veterinary Scholars Symposium "Comparative Medicine: Meeting Global Needs"
- RFA-OD-13-007: Limited Competition: Extramural Research Facilities Improvement Program: Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief (C06)
- NIH Decisions on the Use of Chimpanzees in NIH-Supported Research