- ORIP Home
- About ORIP
- Division of Comparative Medicine
- Division of Construction and Instruments
- Office of Science Education/Science Education Partnership Awards (SEPA)
- Research Funding
You are here
Rodents play a central role in research that can translate into treatments for human disease. Mice share much in common with human genetics, development, physiology, behavior, and disease and are used to predict promising directions in biomedical research.
ORIP's laboratory rodents program funds development of genetically engineered rodents and research rodent colonies, facilities that distribute rodents and related biological materials, and new ways to study, diagnose, and eliminate laboratory rodent disease.
- Rodent Resources for Researchers
- Rodent Resource Research and Reagents
- Funding Opportunities
- Staff Contacts