- ORIP Home
- About ORIP
- Division of Comparative Medicine
- Division of Construction and Instruments
- Office of Science Education/Science Education Partnership Awards (SEPA)
- Research Funding
You are here
Division of Comparative Medicine
ORIP's Division of Comparative Medicine helps meet the needs of biomedical researchers for high-quality, disease-free animals and specialized animal research facilities. The Division supports both individuals and research organizations.
See the latest news, policies, education and training materials, and information about animals in research on the NIH Medical Research with Animals website.
- Comparative Models
- Genetic, Biological, and Information Resources
- Nonhuman Primates
- Small Business Opportunities
- Career Development Opportunities
- Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings